Welcome to DETIM
Railway Technical Inspection and Assessment Services:
The assessors of DeTİM are sectoral experts with a deep knowledge of the “state of art”. The company serves his clients high quality “one stop shop” services in third party assessments, certification, training and engineering regarding railways and more!
Notified Body (NoBo), CSM Assessment Body (AsBo) and ISA
For all structural subsystems, for significant change or new design of the railway system we provide certification for interoperability (TSI), independent assessment as AsBo based on documentation under EN 50126 and Common Safety Method 402/2013 Directive. It covers also vehicles, infrastructure, signalization, ERTMS, vehicle retrofitting, control and safety systems, telecommunication systems, electronic systems, operation, operating concepts, subsystems and components.
Light Rail Systems
We provide following exertise services under light rail system (metro, tram, trolleybus) in accordance with the Directive on Construction and Operation of Tramways (BOStrab):
- Approval process management
- Determination of requirements for modernization
- Welding inspections and certification according to EN 15085
- Functional safety assessment (EN 50126, EN 50128)
- Project coordination (testing bodies, operators, TAB, manufacturers)
- Evaluation of feasibility studies,
- Tests in our 17025 accredited labs in accross Europe under EN 14363 and 12663 standards in addition to test planning, preparing test instructions for performing the test at the manufacturing plant or at the transport company
- Vehicle validation of safety-related functions
Training, Production Supervision and Independent Assessments
Production supervision and independent assessments of rolling stock and infrastructure in terms of TSI, ECM and NoBo and AsBo and DeBo (in Spain) certification services. Also, training services in establishment of Safety Management Systems (SMS) of Railway Undertakings (RU) and Infrastructure Managers (IM) for all; conventional, high speed and light rail systems.