The rough service overview is:
- Railway Infrastructure TSI and ISA,
- CSM 402/2013 AsBo independent assessment,
- TSI Wag, TSI Loc&Pass Certification,
- Production and Construction Supervision,
- EN 15085 welding certification,
- Safety Management System (SMS),
- Non-destructive testing (NDT),
- EN 50126, 50128 and 50129 functional safety,
- System and Quality Assurance,
- Asset monitoring,
- EN 15746 and EN 14033 mobile vehicle validation and registration service,
- Metro and Light Rail Systems Inspection and Certification,
- Signaling (ERTMS) and Electrification TSI certification,
- Certification of Subsystems under Technical Specification of Interoperability (TSI) and interoperability constituent certification (IC),
- Entity in Charge of Maintenance (ECM),
- HST sets inspection and TSI certification,
- Locomotive and DMU / EMU 3rd party production inspection,
- Software and component SIL certification.
Accreditations covering our service activities are TS EN ISO/IEC 17020, 17021 and 17065.
DeTIM is an authorized company under SGS Inspecciones Reglamentarias (SGS Spain) as supporting office to perform.